Jasmine

Jasmine

Wednesday 25 December 2013

A little break..

So, where have I been for months? Still here, just not blogging unfortunately! I tend to let things take over and don't have time to pursue the things that I really enjoy (blogging and youtube, for instance). 

In the months I've been away quite a bit has changed for me personally. 
I won't go into detail, simply because it will be seriously boring for you all, but will point out some of the major changes, especially to my appearance! 
First off, I am now a brunette- and very happily so! It was a decision that I knew I had to make if i wanted my hair to stay on my head, because it had become really damaged from over processing and anymore would have seen the end to it. I am currently thinking about going for the chop- a bit like Alexa Chungs… I love the shape and the fact that I will be helping my hair out big time by doing it.
And the second major change would be something I've been working on for a few months now-- my weight loss journey! My weight is something that has always affected my confidence and also mentally. Without being completely typical with my cliche lines- it really was only me who could change what I really hated about myself in order to find some happiness at the end. I want to talk more in detail about my journey in any post, so will just keep it short and simple here. I've currently lost 26 pounds, and have dropped from a big size 12 to a 6/8.

Back to blogging a lot more regularly from now on.. the sales on boxing day will definitely be featured in a future post!

Thanks for reading, and if you've stayed following me, thank you!

Jas x

No comments:

Post a Comment