Jasmine

Jasmine

Thursday 5 September 2013

Weigh-Ins

Hello lovelies,

So whilst I've been away from my blog I put on weight. I knew I had and it did really bother me yet I kept putting loosing weight off.
To cut a long story short, I am back to healthy eating and this time for good. I've recently lost 10 pounds, but am not back to my original weight that I could struggle through with and not feel as bad as I did a couple of weeks ago.
I have goals and I'm being healthy about it- its a lifestyle change! Seeing the difference in a few weeks really makes you want to carry on, and I'm determined to get to my lowest weight and target that I have wanted to be for years. Its reachable- but I need to just keep at it!
I'll be updating this blog every week with weigh ins, but I won't let the scales rule my life. I'm using clothes to see the difference as well, which is sometimes the way to see the weight loss.
I've taken before pictures and am so looking forward to reaching my goal and comparing.

Thanks for reading!

Jas x.

No comments:

Post a Comment