Jasmine

Jasmine

Thursday 7 August 2014

First Missguided Packaging Review

The other day I made my very first Missguided order, and I was not disappointed!
I've always found myself scrolling through their website and adding excess amounts of clothing to my basket but never actually purchasing them. Lots of my friends owned their clothes so I knew that they were legit, I was just nervous to take the first plunge!

On first viewing of their website, I loved how it was laid out and that it was super easy to navigate. I quickly found the section I was looking for, in this case dresses, and was able to get my sizes as well!
The packaging came really quickly, I had a discount code for free next day delivery, and so the day after I'd ordered it I got the knock on the door.

Both dresses (I'll insert pictures) were ordered in a size 6, which were pretty true to size, except I would say they could be seen as coming up slightly bigger than other shops such as Topshop. Being rather short- 5ft 3in- the dresses came up a bit too long on me, even with heels. The prices of £29.99 each meant I wasn't that bothered about it- I managed to take the dresses up myself with the help of my wonderful nan.
























The only problem I have with ordering from this website is the return policy- my label fell off of the black dress, which meant I could not return it as I only needed one of the two! Having to take money off the refund for delivery was also very annoying.
Which dress do you prefer?

Thanks for reading,
Jas!

No comments:

Post a Comment