Jasmine

Jasmine

Friday 14 June 2013

Get Ready With Me: Make up and clothes for a concert

Hi everyone!

So tomorrow I'm going to see Rihanna and I'm really excited! It's going to be such a long day and I would love to vlog but I would feel a bit stupid putting myself out there knowing no one will actually see it haha (I'm very pessimistic unfortunately).
But I am going to be filming a'Get Ready With Me' video for my youtube channel, which is something I've only done once before and it was really fun!
I'm also going to create a blogpost sunday night about the products I used, and why and what I love about them- just incase you are interested in any of the products I used or are off to a concert and wondering what is really long wearing/ how products wear after extreme conditions.

Anyone who is followers me and occasionally checks out my blog will see that it looks a lot better, because I'm finally getting how to adjust my blogger template.
Thanks for reading guys and have a fantastic weekend!

Love Jas x

No comments:

Post a Comment